Chris brings 16 years of highly successful Executive Search expertise to SearchPath International. He has career billings over $6 million with over 258 successfully completed searches. Chris excels in search, business development, operations, training and management. Chris is an active member of the Pinnacle Society, The Premier Consortium of 75 Industry-Leading recruiters in North America. Chris is a Pacesetter award winner placing him in the top 1% percent of Search Professionals in the world.
As a previous CSAM, Certified Senior Account Manager, for a Management Recruiters International, he has achieved the recruiting industries highest levels of training in labor laws, negotiations, ethics, integrity and human relationships. Chris has expertise in Talent Acquisition within Nutraceutical Ingredients, Food Ingredients, the Renewable Energy Industry. In addition, he has strong knowledge and a network of professionals in the Packaging Materials Industry, Industrial Market, Power Transmission Industry, the Motion Control niche and Automation Sector.
Formerly Chris worked for seven years in a General Management capacity, running a $22 million operation. He graduated from the University of North Carolina, Charlotte with a Bachelor of Science in Economics. Chris’ success comes from his strong work ethic, listening skills, persistence and industry knowledge. His high levels of achievement come from his desire to focus on solving his clients’ and candidates’ goals, problems and needs.
- Ranked the #1 or #2 office (of 48) for 9 years in a row
- Top 4% of 107 Recruiters for 8 consecutive years
- CSAM (Certified Senior Account Manager) designation
- CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) designation
- Pacesetter award winner with MRI (top 4%) 1999 – 2006
- MRI Top Gun Award – 2001, awarded advanced sales training (30 of 5,000 selected)
- Over $5 million in career individual billings
- Member of Pinnacle Society, The Premier Consortium of 75 Industry-Leading Recruiters in North America.
What Clients Say . . .
- Candidate Recommendation I highly recommend working with Chris. Through the entire process from start to hire he was involved and in contact with myself and the employer. He made everything very easy and kept me informed of every step of the process. Also he still follows up after being hired still checks in on everything to make sure ...
- Candidate Recommendation – Dietary Supplements “Absolute generosity and dedication to creating a amazing synergy between the professional and remarkable brands. A caring and empathetic pro.” Mr. Mastrocola Chief Marketing Officer at Alchem International Ltd.