Chris brings 18 years of highly successful Executive Search expertise to SearchPath International. He has career billings over $6 million with over 432 successfully completed searches.
Top 1% of HeadHunters in North America.
In 2014, Chris was selected for membership in The Pinnacle Society, The Premier Consortium of 75 Industry-Leading recruiters in North America within the direct placement and search industry. The Pinnacle Society is an organization of individuals whose purpose is to serve as an honor society recognizing high volume producers and as an educational forum for the sharing of information and ideas.
Chris is a five-time Pacesetter award winner placing him in the top elite tier of Search Consultants in the world.
Chris excels in search, business development, operations, training and management. Chris is an active member of the Pinnacle Society, Chris is a Pacesetter award winner placing him in the top 1% percent of Search Professionals in the world.
As a previous CSAM, Certified Senior Account Manager, for a Management Recruiters International, he has achieved the recruiting industries highest levels of training in labor laws, negotiations, ethics, integrity and human relationships. Chris has expertise in Talent Acquisition within Nutraceutical Ingredients, Raw Materials, Food Ingredients and the Packaging Materials Industry. In addition, he has strong knowledge and a network of professionals in the Industrial Market, Power Transmission Industry, Motion Control niche and Automation Sector.
Formerly Chris worked for seven years in a General Management capacity, running a $22 million operation. He graduated from the University of North Carolina, Charlotte with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Economics minor. Chris’ success comes from his strong work ethic, listening skills, persistence and industry knowledge. His high levels of achievement come from his desire to focus on solving his clients’ and candidates’ goals, problems and needs.
- Member of Pinnacle Society, The Premier Consortium of 75 Industry-Leading Recruiters in North America. Top 1% Recruiter in North America
- Ranked the #1 or #2 office (of 48) for 12 years in a row
- Top 4% of 107 Recruiters for 8 consecutive years
- CSAM (Certified Senior Account Manager) designation
- CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) designation
- Pacesetter award winner with MRI (top 4%) 1999 – 2006
- MRI Top Gun Award – 2001, awarded advanced sales training (30 of 5,000 selected)
- Over $6 million in career individual billings
What Clients Say . . .
- Client Company Recommendation Chris Hillman is a real professional who “walks the walk” when it comes to executive search, particularly in the food ingredient space. Chris came exactly as advertised, with a deep list of contacts relevant to our search for a new CEO. We had a working list of highly qualified candidates in a very short period ...
- Candidate Recommendation Chris is Amazing! Chris was extremely attentive and helpful through process. Chris found me when a Company was looking for candidate and was able to identify that the company and I where a good fit. Chris made the process easy and not stressful. Having previously having the responsibilities of hiring I would recommend any Company ...