Capable and talented Marketing Associate / Graphic Designer with a knack for leveraging a blend of brand management prowess and creative design skills to support a range of corporate and brand marketing projects and new product launches within the health and wellness / nutritional supplement space.
- Under the guidance of the VP of Marketing and the senior management team, develop annual promotional calendars and execute against them with excellence while communicating activities to key stakeholders.
- Analyze new product feasibility (size of new opportunities, target audience, pricing, competitive review).
- Willingness to take action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Ability to balance the demands of a variety of stakeholders and readily readjust priorities in response to pressing and changing requests
- Solution-oriented person who takes the initiative to provide and/or searches for answers to issues.
- Ability to think creatively to overcome hurdles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Graphic Design / Creative:
- Contribute to the development and execution of brand advertising in print and digital channels.
- Function as a “creative hub and creative sounding board” for the marketing team and other departments
- Proof and approve / take charge of marketing and sales material layout, format, and design, and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to refine content: external agencies, external illustrators, copywriters, product managers, sales team members, innovation team members, and the executive leadership team.
- Capably manage typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic element integration into marketing design projects
- Develop images and infographics used in a variety of creative projects, which could include custom-designed PowerPoint slides, customer presentations, media presentations, webinars, sales brochures, print and digital advertisements, corporate identity, newsletters, mock retail packaging, e-blast templates, and web/mobile design elements, and internal training materials.
- Experience supporting or directing creative aspects of B2B and/or B2C tradeshows
- Ability to manage a creative calendar – keeping key stakeholders informed of milestones, deadlines and project goals
- Practical grasp of creative industry best practices skills: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, etc.) and proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Develop creative budgets, creative project management, and process improvement
- Photo research and retouching experience preferred
- Video / rich media content editing experience highly valued but not required
- Capacity to direct external media agencies and/or illustrators
- Practical knowledge and experience creating native creative content in the context of brand or corporate identity messaging (custom charts and graphs, logos)
- Management of digital content distribution from initiation to completion.
- Experience working with automated email platforms (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of email/e-blast analytics and testing (open, click, unsubscribe).
- Serve as a brand champion for multiple products and help product managers build and preserve brand equity to support sales throughout product lifecycle
- Refine brand positioning for key products by utilizing research data, customer insights, as well as by seeking creative inspiration from the brand origination stories and our company’s core values.
- Recommend marketing investments within brand portfolios and make adjustments to ensure budgets are well controlled.
- Manage annual, quarterly, and month-to-month budget reconciliation and reporting.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop integrated communications strategies and to activate them across media mix.
- Generate / design a variety visual content including website collateral, sell sheets, newsletter articles, customer e-blasts, videos / rich media, and other content to effectively convey brand stories, value propositions, and product differentiation
- Support collateral development for trade shows, conferences, and sponsored events.
- Continually uncover and identify new marketplace and consumer trends to ensure company continues to lead in relevant categories.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure execution of market research, feasibility, pricing, and to secure “buy in” for proposed commercialization strategies from appropriate department members.
- Follow and track key industry newsletters
Contact Chris Hillman