As an Ethanol Process Engineer, you will collaborate with engineering and R&D to implement, monitor, and test systems and processes. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have experience conducting tests to analyze the feasibility, design, and operation of processes, equipment, and facility systems. Candidates for this role will be helping to manage internal projects throughout the company. Our client is offering an enticing compensation package for this opportunity and has an extremely attractive work environment. If you are interested, please send us your application today!
For further information, contact : Mark Ragland firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develop and design new processes and facility systems
• Analyze and select equipment
• Monitor current production and identify process improvements
• Collaborate with internal teams on new product offerings and processes
• Conduct tests and performance evaluations periodically
• Oversee internal project management
• Maintain accurate records and documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a preference for chemical or mechanical focus
• Negotiation skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Communication skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Understanding of engineering principles and mathematics.
• Project management skills.
• Resource management skills.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Capacity to motivate and lead a team.
• Strong IT skills.