Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Defines, recommends and controls operating objectives; develops, in conjunction with department managers, short- and long-term plans and programs with supporting budget requests and financial estimates for each department and the company as a whole, submits proposals to the Director of Operations for approval.
- Directs and develops operations to achieve budget goals, established to be sufficient to sustain the growth of the facility on a self-sustaining basis, or to attract equity or debt capital on the most favorable terms.
- Maintains all necessary financial and environmental records as required by law, and presents monthly reports to the Director of Operations.
- Ensures that all funds, physical assets, and other property of the company are appropriately safeguarded and administered.
- Maintains physical plant, housekeeping and plant appearance to CLIENT Standard.
- Maintains a continuing study of industry and technological development and trends, and provides the Director of Operations with whatever forecasts and plans are necessary to assure that all phases of the operation are adequately equipped to meet owner needs and take full advantage of the long-range potentials of the business.
- Plans for changes in the organization structure required to adjust the future trends of company operations and secures the approval when major realignments are required.
- Organize projects to be completed on scheduled shutdowns.
- Ensure that the final products meet specification requirements (responsible for quality control).
- Respond to/resolve plant emergencies 24/7.
- Maintains appropriate contacts and develops necessary relations with government departments, industry organizations, labor unions, and other organizations which have an influence on the attainment of company objectives. Makes efficient use of these and all other available resources.
- Generally responsible for the selection, employment, promotion, discipline and termination of the facility’s employees. Directs and generally supervises all of the facility’s employees in their performance of assigned duties and in the manner, in which they pursue their objectives and programs, renders advice, assistance, and guidance to other employees.
- Organizes and maintains company related educational and outreach programs.
- Maintains a positive Company profile and awareness in the community.
- Ensure all CLIENT safety programs, policies and procedures are being followed.
- For further information, contact : Mark Ragland email@example.com
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University: Relevant fields could include agriculture, business management, milling science though; a chemical engineering degree is preferred.
• Must have previous general management and personnel management experience, with a major business initiative, operation or company.
• Previous experience with management of operational and performance management goals.
• Maintaining a thorough understanding of applicable regulatory requirements of FRA, TTB and state regulations.