• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 4+ years of industry experience.
• Travel at least 1-2 weeks per month.
• A team player who works well in an environment where sharing information and open communication is critical to the overall success of the organization.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Identify prospects and generate new business opportunities
• Effectively manage opportunities, move them through the sales process, and close.
• Proactively identify growth opportunities within existing accounts.
• Maintain quarterly contact and conduct year-end business reviews with customers.
• Daily communication with Account Managers (AMs) to help service accounts.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market, industry trends, news, competitors, etc.
• Daily use of CRM system.
• Actively participate in meetings, conference calls, and training programs.
• Travel and attend industry events.
For further information, contact : Mark Ragland firstname.lastname@example.org