Summary: The Industrial Sales leader has overall responsibility for sales in new business and Food Service channels. This position is a leadership role requiring the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across the organization to ensure alignment and delivery of revenue growth.
Principle responsibilities and duties include:
- Process and enter all Industrial sales orders to ship.
- Set up trucks for industrial shipments that are PPD/ADD.
- Follow up with customers to ensure pickup and delivery of shipments.
- Work with sales team on daily requests on issues pertaining to their customers.
- Enter all contracts in ERP System.
- Customer Service on daily requests through emails or calls regarding ship status, pricing, product availability.
- Follow up and resolution on any issues pertaining to pricing, delivery dates, contract pulls and so forth.
- Build relationships with key customers across channels to launch new business lines and increase current book of business.
- Manage key customer relationships at both strategic and executional level to deliver results.
- Design and develop a high-performance sales team with a focus on execution and results.
- Work closely with product management, marketing, and operations to align sales plans with internal activities to maximize business performance and company profitability.
- Effectively manage new product launches working closely with internal teams from idea through successful in-market performance.
- Develop and manage a trade marketing budget for all channels including return on investment analysis to ensure effective deployment of funds.
- Work with management and other departments to establish KPIs, particularly with Finance and Operations to ensure clear and timely reporting on measures critical for company success and profits. Work in conjunction with marketing team.
- Develop annual business plans for key accounts across all US sales channels, including detailed trade marketing programs, pricing, trade promotion budgets, comprehensive annual account level plans and forecasts.
- Coach, mentor, and raise the team’s ability to meet and exceed plan.
- Maintain current customer base and increasing the book of business.
- Creating new bids. Working with management team and customers to lock in new business.
- Work with procurement team to source new items based on customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For further information, contact : Mark Ragland email@example.com
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 10-12 years of sales management experience
• Successful experience in management - food manufacturing expertise preferred
• Demonstrated success in building and managing a high-performance sales organization
• Works daily with QC on any corrections & root cause analysis and making sure to receive any required source documents as needed from customers
• Proven leadership and experience with managing effective client relationships
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a broad knowledge of management practices and good business analysis/project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to grasp a complex, fast moving food manufacturing business and use this understanding to set overall strategy and drive business process improvement
• Demonstrated business savvy to effectively communicate and work with other executives in support of achieving business and systems goals
• Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects with implications for business areas with rapidly evolving business processes. Must possess a balanced perspective on strategic and tactical issues
• Proven ability to manage numerous projects, as well as resources, remotely in a dispersed organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with a wide range of audiences including clients, front line managers
• Effective team-player possessing team-based problem-solving skills
• Travel required
4 year college degree