Establish and maintain strategic relationships with key customers engaging customer procurement, product development, quality, and management personnel.
• Research, analyze and develop sales opportunities for the Company’s extensive range specialty coatings and ingredients within the Food & Pharmaceutical sectors.
• Collaborate extensively with new and target customers to architect customized and value-added finished product solutions.
• Actively build sales opportunities pipeline to exceed budget revenue and drive opportunities from initial identification and qualification to sales fruition and closure.
• Use initiative in prospecting activities and work with the marketing team as needed to ensure pipeline growth.
• Develop annual forecasts and work with supervisor to establish sales objectives to meet individual and Company goals. Develop and execute customer business plans on a monthly and annual basis.
• Conduct negotiations and deliver professional customized presentations to target and existing accounts on product and service solutions for the acquisition of new business and supply contracts.
• Work collaboratively with the R&D team and marketing and product management on product trends and customer preferences to develop strategies for potential new or modified products and to proactively deliver market-focused custom solutions.
• Analyze and monitor contracts, agreements, price quotes, sales revenue and budget vs. actual sales.
• Continually gather and assess information on pricing, product quality, applications, changing trends, economic indicators and competitive activity.
For further information, contact : Mark Ragland firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field