In less than one month, more than 30,000 will converge at the Las Vegas Convention Center to discuss and learn about the latest advancements in packaging.More than 2,000 top industry suppliers and free educational presentations will be sure to
There are numerous reasons why 30k+ people will be there including the ability to see technology in action, finding the best trends, gaining a competitive edge, cultivating business relationships and discovering top talent.
- Technology– what better way to learn about the latest technology in the packaging industry than to see it first-hand. Pictures, explanations, virtual presentations all pale in comparison to the ability to experience it in person.
- New Trends– with 250 exhibitors, it’s fairly likely there are new products and trends that are being used that you didn’t know about. What better way to learn than under one roof at the same time?
- Competitive Advantage– with new technology and trends, you’re sure to find ways to employ those, save on costs or enhance output in a way you hadn’t thought of before.
- Relationships – whether you’re new to the industry and looking to make connections, or you’ve been around the block a few times and looking to grow relationships, Pack Expo is a great opportunity.
- Recruiting– there is usually always a need to bring on new talent to any company – whether you’re looking to grow a team, start a new department or bring on a new leader with cutting edge ideas, what better place to find the right talent than in your industries annual conference.
If none of the above is your cup of tea, maybe the big networking event-for-a-cause will: live music from The Steve Miller Band. The show is packed with a mix of top industry knowledge on showcase and fun networking events.
Get Inspired & Get Ahead at the Pack Expo 2019
Sept 23 – 25
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
For additional information, please email Chris Hillman or call (815) 261-4403 x 100