Making Connections at PACK EXPO 2018
The PACK EXPO is bringing industry leaders from all over together in Chicago. What’s better than catching someone on the phone for a quality conversation? A face-to-face conversation. Whether that’s vendors, customers, suppliers, recruiters, or industry colleagues, PACK EXPO is the place to do it. Here are a few tips to make the most of your trip:
- Goals: know what you want out of attending the show. Sales leads, general networking, seeing new innovations, or attempting to find some to fill a key position
- Attendees: Know who is going to the show. A list of attending companies for PACK EXPO 2018 can be found here.
- Appointments: Pre plan as many appointments as possible before the show to ensure your get face-to-face time. People go to shows expecting to have meetings so it’s a prime time to lock in confirmed time.
- Come prepared for meetings. Example, if you’re meeting with an executive search partner, understand what hiring needs you’ll be facing in the future so you can learn how they’ve preformed in hiring those positions in the past,
- Don’t forget your business cards!
- Take advantage of scheduled events. At PACK EXPO, there is a snacking industry reception, beverage industry reception and confectionary industry reception, among others. These are great opportunities to network with industry leaders.
If you’re looking to make a connection with at PACK EXPO, there are multiple avenues to do so. If you are looking to fill any positions in your company, Chris Hillman, Managing Director, SearchPath of Chicago, will be attendance to discuss any hiring needs. To schedule time to understand what SearchPath of Chicago can do for you, contact Chris Hillman at: 815-261-4403 x 100
See you at PACK EXPO 2018!
Chris Hillman, Executive Recruiter
email: Chris Hillman
Telephone: (815) 261-4403 x 100