Fuel your product innovation at SupplySide West 2019! This year’s conference is bringing together more than 17k ingredient buyers and suppliers under one roof to explore the science and strategy of the industry. This year’s conference includes:
- Exhibitors – Over 1,300 exhibitors to visit, connect and learn from!
- SupplySide Launchpad – This exhibition highlights suppliers with fresh, innovative ingredients in brief, quick-hitting discussions that comprise the science, benefits and potential applications for product development.
- Workshops – There are over 140 hours of educational programs during the course of the conference. These are designed to help people develop effective product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Food Ingredients North America (FiNA) – This year FiNA will be launched and co-located with SupplySide West.
- Tasting Bar – The popular, free-to-attend, tasting bar is returning for the fourth year! Stop by to see, touch and sample innovative functional beverages and food.
- Resource Centers – There will be an GOED Omega-3 and Probiotics resource centers showcasing the latest of both.
Here are some tips to make the best of your conference experience:
- Set out your goals – decide what benefit you want to take away from attending – seeing new products to take back to your team? Finding new talent to recruit? Connecting with new and old contacts?
- Plan Ahead! Go ahead and inventory the exhibitors you want to visit and the workshops you want to attend, make a list, prioritize and make your schedule.
- Set meetings in advance! Calendars book up fast for people, if you know you want to meet with a vendor, colleague or a recruiter, reach out and try to get something on the books so you don’t miss out on the opportunity.
- Network – Come prepared to meet a lot of industry experts, so don’t forget business cards.
If you’re looking to bring on new talent at your company and want to meet with an executive search partner, I’ll be at the show and would love the opportunity to sit and discuss what you’re looking to accomplish.
For additional information, please email Chris Hillman or call (815) 261-4403 x 100
See you in Vegas!