Why You Should Attend PACK EXPO 2018: Part 1
The Main Event for Packaging Solutions
The main event for packaging technology starts on October 14thin Chicago – and you don’t want to miss it. This year’s event is promised to be the most inspirational yet. Whether it’s beverage, chemical/household, dairy, food, or pharma/medical device packaging, you’ll have the right inspiration at every turn. Some key events at this year’s event:
- Machinery in Action: Since you’ll be able to see equipment in action, you’ll leave the event with a well-defined vision of the possibilities and take those back to your organization to make a difference
- Trends: The exhibit floor will be packed full of various vendorswith new, budding technologies. Beyond the tradeshow floor, there is the Future Innovators Robotics Showcase, the Innovation Stage, and more.
- Two shows in one: PACK EXPO International (south building) coincides with Health Packages EXPO (west building)
- Free Education: The Forumis a new addition to the 2018 show, and one of many opportunities for education. The forum is where hear from industry experts and attend live Q&As following each presentation.
- Networking: With so many industry leaders converging at one event, it’s a great time to network and build business relationships
This year’s PACK EXPO is going to be packed with rich presentation, thought-provoking sessions, inspiring technologies and all of those are being presented by industry leaders. Your next customer, supplier, vendor or employee will be at the show and that’s why it’s a must attend event
Chris Hillman, Executive Recruiter
email: Chris Hillman
Telephone: (815) 261-4403 x 100